7investing isn’t directly managing anyone’s money. Instead, our membership provides you with access to our team’s stock market recommendations and premium content every month.
In addition to publishing our best stock ideas, we also continually provide our up-to-date thinking about what’s taking place in the market and updates on our previous recommendations.
To keep everything organized, here is the consistent publishing schedule that we follow each month:
- On the 1st of each month – we choose our seven best ideas in the stock market and publish those as official recommendation reports. We’ll send you an email, to let you know they’re ready!
- On the market close on the 1st of the month (or the next available trading day) – we’ll purchase each of our recommendations into our real-money portfolio. We do this in order to transparently report the performance of each of these picks, and we display that performance on the Recommendations page of our site.
- On the 8th of each month – we publish our “Deep Dive” Team Conversations. These are videos of our team describing how we went about choosing our top stock market opportunities for the current month. It includes our discussion about the opportunities, the key risks, and the questions we ask one another. Our advisor team has a diversity of backgrounds and more than a century of combined investing experience. Note we also publish the video portion of the Deep Dives at the bottom of each recommendation report on the 1st of the month.
- On the 15th of the month – we publish our Advisor Updates, which include our monthly Subscriber Call and our most recent Best Buys. Our Best Buys represent our most compelling opportunities from our scorecard, which we track on our Portfolios page.
- On the 22nd of the month – we compile all of our Company Updates from the previous month — which include our reactions to earnings, updates on leadership strategy, or thoughts about recent developments – and email them to subscribers along with an invitation to our upcoming Subscriber Call.
We also publish free articles and podcasts directly to our 7investing site. Please ask questions directly to our team on Twitter @7investing or via email email@example.com. We are here to empower you!