7investing isn’t directly managing anyone’s money. Instead, our membership provides you with access to our team’s stock market recommendations and premium content every month.
In addition to publishing our best stock ideas, we also continually provide our up-to-date thinking about what’s taking place in the market and updates on our previous recommendations.
To keep everything organized, here is the consistent publishing schedule that we follow each month:
- On the 1st of each month – we publish our seven best ideas in the stock market. We arrange each of these into 1,000 – 2,000 word recommendation reports, which we publish to our site. We’ll also send our subscribers an email, to let you know they’re ready!
- On the market close on the 1st of the month (or the next available trading day) – we’ll purchase each of our recommendations into our real-money portfolio. We do this in order to transparently report the performance of each of these picks, and we display that performance on the Recommendations page of our site.
- On the 8th of each month – we publish our Team Conversations. These are videos and transcripts of our team describing how we went about choosing our top stock market opportunities for the current month. It includes our discussion about the opportunities, the key risks, and the questions we ask one another.
- On the 15th of the month – we send an email with our Advisor Updates. These are the current thoughts from everyone on our team about what’s going on in the market. They could include our reaction to a specific company’s earnings, an important trend we see developing, or our thoughts about what an important news story will mean for investors.
- On the 22nd of the month – we send a “Perspectives” email to our subscribers. This includes our advisor team’s thoughts about a specific topic, and also Company Updates on our previous recommendations (including the current month’s recommendations).
We also publish free articles and video interviews directly to our 7investing site, and we also have a podcast! And please feel free to chat and ask questions directly to our team on Twitter @7investing or via email email@example.com. We are here to help you and empower you!